Mother’s Day Gift Guide
Before you start to panic, remember you still have six days to find your mom the perfect gift for Mother's Day. If you don't, she'll probably hold it against you for the rest of your life, but really, no pressure. Have no fear, Scoop Factory is here with a short, yet incredibly helpful (and affordable) gift guide to ensure you that special lady opens a present worthy of her continued amazingness.
"Mom Always Said" Bangle by Kate Spade
- For only $58, you can give your mom two gifts: a lovely bracelet she'll wear every day and the satisfaction of knowing you listened...at least once. Pair it with a sweet card with some of her famous sayings and you might win offspring of the year.
The Williams-Sonoma Cookbook: The Essential Recipe Collection for Today's Home Cook
- Sure, it's a mouthful, but for a mom who loves to cook, there is nothing better than a whole new book filled with inspiration. Throw in a one of those clever "coupons" where you offer to cook a meal of her choice for an added touch.
The Fash Pack by butter LONDON
- Three classic shades from the hottest nail polish brand around, this cute little trio would be great with a manicure and/or pedicure gift card to your mother's favorite spa.
Homegrown Monogram Mugs from Anthropologie
- For the quirky mom, these initial emblazoned mugs are the perfect addition to your mom's morning routine. Throw in her favorite coffee beans or a set of teas to make the gift memorable. The best part? They're only $8 a pop.
"Vintage" Zip Around Wallet from Diane von Furstenberg
- Available at Nordstrom, this high-class accessory is made for the mom with timeless style.
See also our recent scoop
on some great Tiffany's pieces for under $200!